Ecoventura’s luxury ships, the MV Origin and MV Theory are the ultimate Galapagos cruise vessels, offering luxurious amenities while minimising environmental impacts. Their state-of-the-art design allows guests to spend less time travelling between islands, and more time exploring.
The MV Origin and MV Theory offer quality guided land excursions in small groups, elegant gastronomic experiences, exciting activities and a dose of intellectual science for an enriching experience. A veteran crew supervised by a master-level captain, two expert naturalist guides and a concierge will make your journey personalised and memorable. Social areas include a library, boutique, computer station, lounge areas, dining room, bar, Jacuzzi, sun deck, recliners and a wet bar. Passengers also have an open bar policy, including wine and local beer.
- 7-night expeditions depart every Sunday from San Cristobal
- 20-guest superior first-class motor yacht
- 10 deluxe staterooms with large windows and private bathrooms
- Sundeck equipped with daybeds, lounges, hammocks, Jacuzzi, outdoor shower and wet bar
- Delicious, varied cuisine, wonderfully prepared by culinary school-trained chefs
- Intimate indoor bar specialising in hand-crafted cocktails and fully stocked with wine beer, sodas, juices, tea and coffee
- Boutique offering high-quality local crafts
- Fitness centre equipped with a treadmill, elliptical trainer, free weights and more
- Lounge for briefings with TV, DVD, games and library, Wi-Fi now available (additional charges)
- Wildlife observation areas
- Three meals served daily, after-excursion snacks and non-alcoholic beverages
- Captain’s welcome and farewell cocktail parties
- House wine and local beer served during dinner
- Guided excursions and daily briefings with English-speaking expert naturalists
- Highest guide to passenger ratio in the Galapagos (max. 10 guests per guide)
- Complimentary mask, fins and snorkels, 3mm custom full wetsuits
- Multiple kayaks
- Guided Nature Walks
- Sea Kayaking
- Stand Up Paddle Boarding
- Zodiac Rides
Ecoventura’s two itineraries highlight the very best of the Galapagos; the magnificent wildlife, stunning landscapes, rich marine environment and fascinating history. Choose between two exciting 7-night itineraries or combine both for a two-week exploration of the entire archipelago. Departures are every Sunday from San Cristobal island.
There are ten deluxe staterooms with large windows to reveal the incredible landscapes of the islands and breathtaking ocean. Fine bed linens, climate controls and both memory foam and soft pillows ensure a comfortable night’s sleep. All staterooms are located on the main (Beagle) deck. Two cabins have interconnecting doors, and two cabins can accommodate triples.
Rooms are 145 square feet, with nightstands and sectional closets providing plenty of space for storing personal items.
Each cabin has a private bathroom with a dual-flush toilet, a sink, and a modern rainfall shower with ocean views. Plush towels, waffle bathrobes, slippers, hair dryers, and biodegradable toiletries provided. Additional amenities include a vanity nook with a stool and lighted mirror, Apple TV with pre-loaded movies, a universal docking station, and a safe deposit box. There is a personal Espresso machine and tea kettle set up in every cabin. Cabins are cleaned twice daily, and a light laundry service is available.