The Galapagos Islands are a National Park and Marine Sanctuary, making it a divers paradise. It’s unique location at the confluence of three major currents, along with its protected marine status makes it one of the most vibrant and wildlife-abundant underwater environments on earth. Experienced divers are urged to see for themselves why many divers feel the Galapagos is truly the best diving in the world. With Galapagos Sky you can expect to find the most exceptional underwater experiences on our planet, delivered in supreme luxury and style.
- 7-night expeditions depart every Sunday from San Cristobal
- 16-guest superior first-class motor yacht
- 8 fully air-conditioned outside staterooms with private bathrooms
- Delicious, varied cuisine, wonderfully prepared by our culinary school-trained chefs
- Fully-stocked bar and boutique, 24-hour coffee & tea station
- Lounge for briefings with TV, DVD, games and library
- Wildlife observation areas, open and shaded sun deck with loungers
- Beverages including wine and beer with dinner
- Up to four dives daily (1 night dive in addition) plus land excursions in Galapagos
- Dive Deck assistance and Dive Deck outdoor hot showers
- Fresh hot towels after every dive
- Cabin amenities including terrycloth bathrobes in your cabin, biodegradable shampoo, conditioner, and soap, and nightly Turn Down service
- Morning beverage service
- Dress is casual – but dining service is “fine” plated
The 7-night itinerary offers a total of approximately 17 – 19 dives (weather, current and sea condition dependent) and 3 land excursions on every trip.
Accommodations include eight private en-suite cabins with two Twin or one King size bed options. Each cabin features a private shower, mirrored cabinet and wardrobe, bathrobes, hairdryer and marine safe (biodegradable) toiletries.